Health cannot be reduced to the provision of medical services. This is particularly true where people do not have enough food, are homeless, have neither education nor work. For medico, achieving the comprehensive right to health accordingly includes creating healthy working, living and environmental conditions for all. Together with our partners, we fight against unhealthy situations and for the right to a good and healthy life.
- Membership fees and programme funding / Geneva Global Health Hub (G2H2)
- MEDBOX - The Aid Library; open-source library / Missionsärztliches Institut Würzburg
- Core and programme support / People's Health Movement (PHM) Global Secretariat
- Promoting the debate on health systems in Latin America / PHM Global Secretariat
- Bringing together stakeholders and sharing stories of change in Equinet's work on health equity / Training and Research Support Centre (TARSC) for EQUINET
Project Funding 2022: € 112,942.28